Contact Northwood Dental
Comprehensive Family Dentistry in Clearwater, FL
Address:3023 Eastland Blvd, Bldg H, Ste 112 Clearwater, FL 33761
Hours of operationMonday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Feel free to fill out our Patient Forms before you visit.
Driving directions:Via US-19 N: Head north on US-19 N and take the exit toward FL-580/Dunedin/Oldsmar. Merge onto Frontage Rd and turn right onto FL-580 E. Go past Westfield Countryside shopping center and Heritage United Methodist Church and turn right onto Landmark Dr. Turn left onto Eastland Blvd and Northwood Dental will be on the right. Your smile has the ability to light up a room, so keep it happy and healthy with the comprehensive family dentistry services of Northwood Dental. Most dentists will refer you to other providers for certain dental care services, but we do everything in house, from LANAP laser gum surgery and Invisalign clear braces to dental implants and bone grafting. We take the health of your teeth and gums seriously, and we are committed to providing the most outstanding customer care in town. With over 200 Google reviews averaging 4.9 stars, you can count on our excellent general dentistry services to protect your smile. So, if you are looking for the “best dentist near me,” call (727) 797-5161 today to schedule an appointment with our professional dental team!
- Emergency dental care: The caring and compassionate team at Northwood Dental understands just how much a toothache hurts, which is why we offer fast and effective emergency dental care.
- General dentistry: Whether you are looking for gentle family dentistry or comprehensive general dentistry, Northwood Dental has exactly what you need!
- Dental implants: Restore your smile and your confidence with high-quality dental implants. Our professional team has the knowledge and experience to replace multiple teeth or perform a bone graft!
- Gum disease: Stop periodontitis, or gum disease, in its tracks by visiting our local dentist in Clearwater, FL. Our gum disease treatments — including Laser Periodontal Therapy and LANAP laser gum surgery — will help remove plaque and tartar buildup from below the gumline so you can retain your beautiful smile.
- Cosmetic dentistry: The excellent dentists at Northwood Dental are proud to offer a wide variety of cosmetic dental care, including crowns, Invisalign Clear Braces, teeth whitening, and porcelain veneers.
Why Northwood Dental?
- Your First Full Exam is Only $89
- Our Practice Features Three Expert Doctors
- We Offer a Wide Range of Dental Treatments